1 - Welcome
Get ready to become a certified professional, update your professional and social media profiles, get ready to be noticed by recruiters, your managers, peers, colleagues and other professionals.
You have taken the most important step. Kudos to you! You are now one step closer to your goal of being a certified professional in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. This online test is provided in English Language only (Other languages will be offered in future).
Topics you need to know about to pass this test are:
- Emergence and Importance of Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC – Methodology and terminologies
- Lean – Methodology and terminologies
- Lean and Six Sigma Basics
- LSS Belt Levels
- SIPOC and Process
- Types of Waste
- Types of Variation
- Value Add Types
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Lean Six Sigma Performance Indicators and Metrics
- DMAIC methodology, phases, contents - Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- DMADV methodology, phases and when to use this
- LSS understanding gained through prior training, knowledge, or experience
- Consider widely published books such as Lean Six Sigma for Dummies
To proceed, please use Google Chrome Browser only.
You may encounter technical challenges with other browsers.